Fasten your seatbelt, because we’re going on a glorious ride!
- Emerald is the rare gem-quality stone of the Beryl family. Beryl comes from the Latin word “beryllus”, which is a “precious blue-green color-of-sea-water stone”.
- Unlike other crystals that can appear in different colors, emerald MUST be green. Don’t be fooled by emeralds in any other colors. If they are not green they are not emeralds.
- Emerald is associated with the heart chakra, and its message is: open your heart and let in true-love and abundance.
- As part of its loving relationship with the heart chakra, emerald also has a healing effect on the physical heart itself; Treating disorders of the heart, lungs, spine and muscular system.
- Known as the “stone of successful love”, emerald promotes loyalty and enables domestic bliss. It strengthens unconditional love and unity.
- Emerald is associated with different traits throughout different cultures. Egyptians used it for fertility; Roman fighters took it with them for focus and Chaldeans believed that the goddess Ishtar lived in an emerald.
- This might be the best fact to know - emerald brings wealth, abundance and riches. As we said - it must be green.
- Emerald helps in inspiring activities and concentration in one’s actions. It enhances memory and clarity of mind. This is the reason Aristotle viewed it to be the magical crystal for leaders.
- Emerald represents the month of May, and it is associated with the astrological signs of Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Libra. they are also used as a traditional gift for 20th or 35th anniversary.
- Emerald gemstones are rarer than clear diamonds. Nowadays, you can find the major mines in Zambia, Brazil and Colombia.
If you’re completely taken by the color-of-sea-water stone, if you wish to bring true love into your life, if you want abundance and wealth, then everything shows you have to get emerald jewelry for yourself or loved one.